Monday, January 02, 2006

Feedback Summary

Here is a summary of the feedback that I have received over the past few weeks. I am currently compiling a response which I will post shortly.
* Write more about Natalie.
* Could you just send me an email if something interesting happens?
* Are those the Australian spellings of those words?
* I found photos just like yours on other Flickr accounts and the few photos that include you seem doctored. I don’t think that you are in Australia at all.
* You spend all day in the basement on the computer. Why can't you help your father around the house?
* Your blog is terrible. Noelle and I stopped reading long ago.
* Write more about Jellytussle.

1 Comments:

Blogger MichelleK said...

We had a good laugh over this one (thought you might need a little positive feedback).

Fri Jan 06, 10:12:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home